Monday, August 17, 2015

Hope

OK, I admit I can be a bit hesitant in seeing the blessing of loving myself and offering up gratitude for the journey I am on. Here it is.....my discovery. In loving myself, hope arrived. The challenge for me was to hold myself to the present. This important element was taught to me when in the midst of my crises, by my sweet,insiteful girl. It's not easy for a practicing long term goal setter to restrain themselves to the present but that was what I needed to do to heal. It was a long, emotional 6 months, lived mostly in the present and it brought me soundly here, to having hope. Lesson learned was that in accepting and loving who I am, I was able to give out a more loving Vibe to the Universe and recieve love back and that's what makes you worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment